Social Media Contest
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Show us your favorite skill for a chance to win Simone Biles' foam learning beam or my autographed book, “Courage to Soar”. She will be choosing 3 winners! The winners will be announced on @spiethamerica #trainlikesimone #spiethamerica
Step 1 – Follow @spiethamerica on Instagram.
Step 2 – Post a picture or video of your best gymnastics skill.
Step 3 – Use #trainlikesimone and #spiethamerica to tag your post.
Step 4 – Repost to challenge your teammates (@get_repost)
December 31st 2017
Winners will be announced on January 15th 2018
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- The picture must be posted during or after 10/15/2017 to be eligible.
- All entries must be unique.
- You must post your own picture to be eligible.
- Your account must be public to participate. We will not be able to see your posts if you have a private account.
- Must be a legal resident of U.S. to participate.
- No Entries will be allowed from Outside of US, US territories, Hawaii and Alaska.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter of the #trainlikesimone Instagram contest is Spieth Anderson International.
- Employees of Spieth Anderson International, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Details of entry and competition rules are posted at trainlikesimone.com
- Closing date for entry will be December 31st 2017 at 11:59 PM EST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows: Participants must post a picture or video of themselves performing a gymnastics skill on Instagram and use the following hashtags: #trainlikesimone #spiethamerica. The 1st winner will receive a Simone Biles Foam Learning beam, the 2nd and 3rd winners will receive an autographed Simone Biles “Courage to Soar” book.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that were not received.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of less or equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by Simone Biles or a Spieth America employee designated by Simone Biles. The competition ends on December 31st, 2017.
- The winners will be announced on Spieth America Instagram account (http://instagram.com/spiethamerica) on January 15th, 2018.
- The prize will be mailed to the winner’s address within the United States mainland via ground shipping once a name and address have been confirmed.
- The winner must contact Spieth America within 7 days after the announcement to claim his/her reward. Spieth America reserves the right to pick replacement winners if the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United States of America.
- The winner and all entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network.